Tickets and Gigs
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy tickets on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
This contract sets out:
* your legal rights and responsibilities; and
* our legal rights and responsibilities.
In this contract:
* ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Tickets and Gigs; and
* ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy tickets from us.
If you don't understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Who are we?
We are registered in England and Wales under company number: 11990780
Our registered office is at: Unit 5 Mercia Business Village, Torwood Close, Coventry, England, CV4 8HX
Our VAT number is:
1. If you buy tickets on our site, you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
2. You may only buy tickets from our site for non-business reasons.
3. This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
4. When buying any tickets, you also agree to be legally bound by:
2. our Delivery Policy;
3. our FAQ’s; and
4. specific terms which apply to certain tickets. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the tickets.
All of the above form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
1. Your privacy and personal information
1. Ordering tickets from us
1. Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
2. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. It is your
responsibility to inform us of any changes to your personal information, including your email address, postal address and phone number.
1. When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process, we may acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
2. We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
1. the tickets are unavailable;
2. we cannot authorise your payment;
3. you are not allowed to buy the tickets from us;
4. we are not allowed to sell the tickets to you;
5. you have ordered too many tickets; or
6. there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the tickets.
1. We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us. This contact will end immediately after completion of the event you have purchased tickets for.
1. Age restrictions may apply to certain events and these are set out on the relevant webpage for the tickets.
2. Maximum tickets restrictions may apply to events and this will be indicated during the purchase process. The maximum tickets restriction is applicable per person, payment method and household.
3. We reserve the right to request further information from you and conduct appropriate checks to prevent fraud. We may cancel and void any orders made by you, without notice, if we reasonably suspect the orders have been made fraudulently.
1. Tickets cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded after purchase.
2. Event organisers may apply their own refund policies. This will be indicated during the purchase process and may involve us directing you to the event organiser to claim any refunds.
3. We may instruct you to contact an event organiser direct for any refunds.
4. You are responsible for checking event organisers’ terms and conditions, including refund policies, that may apply to your ticket purchase.
5. We cannot guarantee any refunds from event organisers and exclude all liability in this regard.
6. You may be eligible for a refund in the following circumstances:
1. the event is cancelled;
2. the event is rescheduled;
3. the headline act has changed; or
4. the location has changed.
1. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any changes to an event that you have purchased tickets for, however, we cannot guarantee the provision of any of this information. It is your responsibility to ascertain the status of the event and any applicable changes.
2. Where you have received physical tickets, we cannot guarantee a refund until the tickets are returned to us. It is your responsibility to ensure the safe return of your tickets to us.
3. If we confirm that you will be refunded by us, we will issue the refund using the same method used by you for payment of the purchase.
4. Any refunds from us will be for the face value of the tickets and exclusive of:
1. our booking fees;
2. our transaction fees; and
3. any postage costs.
1. All refunds are at our discretion.
2. We will use our reasonable endeavours to facilitate any refunds if we determine that a refund is due.
1. If you want to see your delivery options, visit our webpage https://www.ticketsandgigs.com/delivery-policy before you place your order.
2. The estimated date for delivery of the tickets is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 4.2.3).
3. If something happens which:
1. is outside of our control; and
2. affects the estimated date of delivery;
we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the tickets.
1. Delivery of the tickets will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
2. If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You are responsible for the tickets when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the tickets passes to you when you take possession of the tickets.
1. We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: Visa, Delta, MasterCard, JCB, Electron, Switch and Solo cards.
2. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards, cash, cheques, or postal orders.
4. All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via:
1. Verified by Visa; or
1. The price of the tickets:
1. is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
2. includes VAT at the applicable rate;
3. includes a per-ticket booking fee;
4. includes a per-ticket transaction fee; and
5. does not include the postage cost of delivering the tickets.
1. Events and venues
1. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with event and venue requirements including but not limited to entrance times, identification, security, health and safety, environmental, behavioural, prohibited items and audio, video and photographic recordings.
2. If you are refused admission to an event, removed from an event or in any other way disadvantaged, due to your failure to comply with the requirements of an event or venue, you will not be entitled to a refund.
3. We are not responsible for the actions of the event organisers or venues and shall not be liable for any issues arising out of your dealings with event organisers or venues.
1. Ticket transfers
1. Tickets cannot be transferred, except in the following circumstances:
1. you are transferring the tickets to family or friends; and
2. you have contacted us to notify us of your intention to transfer tickets and we have approved such transfers; and
3. you are transferring the tickets at the same value purchased by you.
1. Any attempts to resell tickets at a higher value than purchased may result in the cancellation of your order.
2. This contract will remain between us and you, regardless of any transfers.
3. Clause 7 shall apply to any persons using the tickets purchased by you.
1. End of the contract
When this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
1. Limit on our responsibility to you
1. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for:
1. losses that:
1. were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
2. that were not caused by any breach on our part;
1. business losses; and
2. losses to non-consumers.
1. If your issue is in relation to an event, including but not limited to the scheduled performances, the venue (including facilities and staff), your overall experience at the event or the event organiser’s refund policy, you must refer to the event organiser direct.
2. If you are unhappy with:
1. the tickets;
2. our service to you; or
3. any other matter,
please contact us as soon as possible.
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2. Subject to clause 11.1, we will use our best endeavours to resolve any disputes using our internal complaint handling procedure.
3. If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of the part of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
4. The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
1. Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.