1. We do not store customer payment details.
2. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act - concerts only - venue or show time).
3. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
4. Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. Venues are also subject to change. As soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by letter or email, depending on your method of booking, or by phone if it is urgent. If the show has been cancelled, please contact the event organiser to obtain a face value refund, as the booking and transaction fees are non-refundable. If a show is rescheduled or moved venue, you are usually given the option of retaining your tickets for the new date/location, or claiming a face-value refund. Please note, however, it is the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, Tickets and Gigs cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue. Please view our REFUND POLICY for more information.
6. We advise the use of secure mail when returning tickets as we cannot guarantee refunds without the tickets being returned to us. You should also include a copy of the email or letter if requested, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information. On receipt, Tickets and Gigs will refund the customer the face value of the tickets using the same method as used to purchase them. Please note that the return postage cost is non-refundable.
7. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Tickets and Gigs of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
8. The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Tickets and Gigs would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
9. Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
10. Whilst we may allocate specific seats to you the Theatre or Venue have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
11. By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
12. If a customer, orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated during the booking process, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
13. In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
14. We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.